Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Family Get Together
Thursday June 3rd – This was a fun night!! Jay, Livy, and I rode down to Fuquay Varina to have dinner with Lee, Kelly, Jacob, and Kelley. We had a good night with the family. Livy was in a good mood too!! She let everyone hold her a bit without screaming!! Just recently she has become obsessed with mommy and won’t go to other people so easily as she used to. I think part of that is that every time she goes to sleep, she wakes up in a new place. There is always a lot going on. But we had a good night together. Jacob definitely enjoyed seeing his Uncle Jay and Lee enjoyed the cupcakes I brought for dessert!! (He ate 3!!) Fun was had by all!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Olivia is here!!!
Olivia was born on January 9, 2010 at 5:24 pm. She was 7lbs 9 oz and 21.5 inches long!! We are so happy to finally have her here with us!!



No comments:
Post a Comment