Tuesday, June 8, 2010
My new career continues....
Friday June 4th – I had my 3rd Thirty One Party this night!! My friend Kellie Huffman threw a girls night party…mostly for her teacher friends to come and relax at the end of a stressful year. It was a lot of fun!! I got to sell some products but also go to reconnect with old teacher friends from Reedy Creek!! We had a good time chatting and just hanging out!! You know we still talked about teaching bc we can’t stop even when it is not school hours!! We were also visited by TROUBLE…aka Ellery!! She is so funny and sweet!! She had gone to dinner with her daddy but graced us with her presence before bed!! She stole the spotlight!! I should have had her model some of the Thirty-One bags I had!!! But we definitely had a great night!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Olivia is here!!!
Olivia was born on January 9, 2010 at 5:24 pm. She was 7lbs 9 oz and 21.5 inches long!! We are so happy to finally have her here with us!!



No comments:
Post a Comment