Saturday, September 8, 2012

Baby gifts!!!

Caroline (and our family) are so lucky to have such wonderful friends and family members!!!  Caroline has been receiving some gifts in the mail or in person lately.  Here are just SOME of the goodies she has gotten.

Side note - I have been AWFUL about writing down the gifts and who they came from so if you don't see yours listed, it could be in the wash or I just totally blanked.  Send me a message to remind me so I can get a picture of it and so that I can write it in Caroline's baby book for future reference!!!

Oma and Papa send Olivia and Caroline clothes and goodies all the time.  They got them both puzzles with their names on them!!  Jamie got Caroline the very cute pink dress and shoes!!  Our CRAZY neighbor Chris is also always buying goodies for the girls...I highlighted this fish bib that says "I'm a keeper"...Jay really likes it!!!  The mom (Ali) of one of the kids I watch (Cullen) got Caroline the blanket in the background and some really cute burp cloths.  Our other neighbor, Sharon, got Caroline the cute hat.  She got her a blanket too but it must be in the wash.  I think she has added a few other goodies to our collection but I can't remember them all right now...baby brain!!

The purple onesie is from one of our newest friends in St. Louis, Adelaide!!  She also got Caroline some books and Olivia a cute magnetic dress up activity set!!  Our friend Ashley got Caroline those cute socks that look like little ballet shoes on them!!  My teacher friend Jen got Caroline the burp cloth with her name on it!!  The other 2 burp cloths came from Ali.  Grandma and Papaw have also given clothes and goodies too but they are all packed up for the hospital!!  Oh, and I can't forget Allison for giving me a gift certificate for a massage...can't wait to use this!!!

And, I can't forget my friend Kellie and the Huffman family!!!  I can't tell you how many clothes, shoes, bottles, breast pump, strollers, and other goodies she has gotten us!!!  I mean, she seriously gave me her breast pump...saving us hundreds of dollars!!!  She is amazing!!!  

I am sure there are plenty of people I am forgetting to thank so please send me a message so you get your dues!!!  I really am crazy and just forget, but we are soooooo thankful for all the wonderful goodies we have been given and for all the love and support our friends and family give us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Olivia is here!!!

Olivia was born on January 9, 2010 at 5:24 pm. She was 7lbs 9 oz and 21.5 inches long!! We are so happy to finally have her here with us!!

Olivia's Journey