Saturday, September 8, 2012

Dream Play Recreation Showroom

Today was a really fun day (9/7/12).  I planned a new playgroup session at Dream Play Recreation Showroom in Chesterfield.  It is a showroom of those really nice Rainbow play sets.  There are like 16 different models to play on and 3 springless trampolines.  Oh, and a little basketball area too.  It was a lot of fun.  The kids that came got to go wild in the showroom and play on all the play sets!!!  Oh how fun!!!  Olivia played non-stop for over 2 hours, and didn't seem a bit tired!!!  I was tired afterwards for sure!!  I wish I would have taken some pics, but I forgot.  We will def go back again one day, probably during the winter when it is super cold outside!!!

2 comments:

  1. Andrew had such a fun time! When we got in the van after the playgroup he said with much exuberance, "That was a really fun place!" Thanks for organizing it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad he enjoyed it!!! I think I will do it again in the winter when the weather is yucky!! It wasn't that expensive either for all the time we got to play.

    ReplyDelete

Olivia is here!!!

Olivia was born on January 9, 2010 at 5:24 pm. She was 7lbs 9 oz and 21.5 inches long!! We are so happy to finally have her here with us!!

Olivia's Journey