Well...I have found some awesome friends here in St. Louis!! I am very lucky bc without them, I would be lost here in the big city!!
Last Friday (8/31/12), my wonderful friends threw a little Baby Shower for Caroline during our playdate!! Allison, Jamie, Ashley, and Adelaide brought some cute little gifts, cookie cake, party favors, and lunch for the party!!! It was so much fun!! I love that our kids got a chance to play with each other, and we got a chance to chat...not something we usually get to do since we are all chasing down toddlers!!!
Caroline got some very cute clothes, fancy socks, adorable shoes, and books!! I got a gift card for a massage!!! Olivia even got a very fun magnetic dress up doll set!!! It was so much fun and so appreciated!!!
Oh, and I can't forget the oh so yummy caramel popcorn Jamie made...addictive!!!!
Thank you ladies so much for being so supportive and spoiling me and my girls!!! Love you!!!



Thanks for the nice post! You forgot to mention that we pretty much forced you to let us do anything for you! :) Can't wait to meet sweet Caroline! Love you, girl!
ReplyDeleteYou didn't need to do anything, but we really appreciate the love!!!
ReplyDelete