Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Daddy's New Hobby

Yesterday (Dec. 12, 2009), Jay got his new toy...a new Nikon Camera.  We looked for a while for a camera that he would like.  He is very good at using his old Nikon Camera, but we wanted a digital one so that we could upload the pictures to the internet without having to deal with film.  So...we ordered a Nikon 5000 before Christmas and it came yesterday.  Jay has been reading all day about it and can do some pretty cool things with it.  He got a lot of accessories with it too...2 tripods, 2 extra lenses, camera bag, extra flash, memory card, memory card reader that connects to the computer, and some other things that I can't remember.  Tomorrow we are going to take some pregnancy pictures to see what all this camera can do!!  It should be fun.  If they come out ok...I will post some of them!!  I would rather have taken them when I wasn't so big...but oh well.  You will get to see the large belly!!! 

Jay said he can't wait to take tons of pictures of Olivia!!!  I am sure his facebook page will be full of Olivia pics!!


Daddy reading up on using the new camera!!


Daddy taking a picture!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Olivia is here!!!

Olivia was born on January 9, 2010 at 5:24 pm. She was 7lbs 9 oz and 21.5 inches long!! We are so happy to finally have her here with us!!

Olivia's Journey