Monday, December 21, 2009

Week 37!!! The Baby is fully cooked!!

I say Olivia is fully cooked now but the medical term is full term!!  If she were born now, then she should be able to live without any issues.  She is supposed to weight about 6 1/3 pounds this week and be about 19 inches long.  She could already have hair growing on her head too!! 

We are ready for baby Olivia to arrive...hopefully she will come the week after Christmas!!  I was at the post office today and the lady in front of me told me both her babies came 2 days after she ate salad at the Olive Garden...so guess what we are doing Saturday when we visit my sister in K-town???  GOING TO OLIVE GARDEN!!!  Hopefully it will work!!!

Today was the 2 year anniversary of mom's death.  Jay and I drove down to Kannapolis to have dinner with my sister.  It was nice spending time with them both and getting to talk about how wonderful our mom was.  We miss her but we know she is in a better place!!  I know Olivia Darlene will do a great job carrying on this special name!!!

Tomorrow I have another doctor's appointment.  We will see what they have to say!!!

PS - Here is a cute picture of our other baby - Big Mac!!  He enjoys the fireplace!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for coming. I'm glad we got to spend that time together. Sooooo looking forward to my baby girl getting here SOON! I cant wait to meet her. I know she will cooperate & come when Jay can be there. Love you all and will see you on Sat.

    ReplyDelete

Olivia is here!!!

Olivia was born on January 9, 2010 at 5:24 pm. She was 7lbs 9 oz and 21.5 inches long!! We are so happy to finally have her here with us!!

Olivia's Journey