Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Doctor Appointment Today

I had my 34 week drs appointment today.  NO WEIGHT GAIN AGAIN!!!  So, in the last 8 weeks, I have only gained 2 pounds!!!  YEAH!!!!!  Still holding strong at 20 lbs for the pregnancy!!  Meausring where I should be...34 centimenters for 34 weeks still.  Everything was great. 

I did ask Dr. Maddison if she could tell how Olivia was facing.  As of now, she is not head down.  She has about 2 more weeks to get into position or she will probably be breech.  Maddison said she would do an ultrasound next time to check her again and hopefully she will be in the correct position.  If not, we will be doing  a C-Section.

I talked to her today about Jay's schedule and if it would be possible to induce labor in order for Jay to be here.  She looked at his schedule.  She she they would consider inducing if I was getting ready for labor...depending on how my cervix is doing.  She said if my body wasn't getting ready, it would not be worth it bc it woud be a long and painful process.  Then...she said she could induce on Jan. 18th if she hasn't come yet...WHAT!!!!!  I don't want her induced after the due date.  I want her BEFORE!!!  So...as of now...things are not working out as I had planned them.  But oh well...hopefully Olivia will listen to her mommy and come the last week of December like I want her too!!!!

I go back to the doctor in 2 more weeks.  Hopefully Olivia will have dropped some by then and get into the head down position. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Olivia is here!!!

Olivia was born on January 9, 2010 at 5:24 pm. She was 7lbs 9 oz and 21.5 inches long!! We are so happy to finally have her here with us!!

Olivia's Journey