Sunday, December 27, 2009
Tuesday Dec. 22nd Doctor's Appointment
Well...I am been busy and didn't get to update the blog in a bit. I went to the doctor last Tuesday just for a checkup. I go every week now. I had gained 4 pounds!!! AHHHHHH...but the doctor looked at my feet and hands and said it was mostly water weight...so that made me feel a little better. My feet are looking pretty big these days. She did all the regular checkups...Olivia had a strong heartbeat, I was measuring 37 centimeters...so everything was right on track. I was still only 1 centimeter dilated but a little more effaced. Nothing too exciting to let them think we would be going into labor anytime soon. We are hoping it happens after the holidays though!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Olivia is here!!!
Olivia was born on January 9, 2010 at 5:24 pm. She was 7lbs 9 oz and 21.5 inches long!! We are so happy to finally have her here with us!!



No comments:
Post a Comment