Here I am in triage getting assessed!! No pain yet :)
Here are my cute socks that kept my feet warm...THANKS LeeMarie and Matt!!
Here is the daddy to be!! He was very nervous!!
Here I am signing away my life!!
We watched TV and then took a nap just waiting for me to dilate more. When I was dilated about 4 centimeters, it was time for drugs!! We got the epidural then. The anesthesiologist was very tired. He asked me if I was allergic to any drugs about 5 times. The nurse wasn't so nice to Jay. She was trying to make him sit far away from me but he was having none of that!! He pulled the chair up close to me...which was fantastic bc I was scared to death! Getting an epidural hurts...the pressure is very intense. So...after the epidural, I was supposed to fill less pain. I could not really feel the right side of my body but could still feel everything on the left side. They told me to lay on my left side to try and get the medicine to that side. After about an hour...the left side was also numb. So...we kept pushing through. We took a few more naps and talked about the future. It was all so surreal.
Here is how I felt about the pain I was starting to feel!!



No comments:
Post a Comment