Saturday, January 16, 2010

Jan. 10th...the next day

Well...It is hard to remember all that happened this day!!  That is why I like to blog right after something happens...so I don't forget it!!

The morning started off good...they let me actually have some food!!  Today was Sunday at about 8am.  I hadn't eaten since Friday at 5:30pm.  If you know me at all...you know that is CRAZY!!!  I was starving.  I was only allowed to have very bland items, but anything was better than nothing.  I think I had some apple juice, frosted flakes, banana, and peaches. 


I was very excited to order food!!


Olivia was chillin while mommy had breakfast!!

About 10am, Jay's parent and sister came to visit Olivia.  Of course, at this time, the nurses wanted me to try to get out of the bed so they had to wait outside the room for a bit.  Luckily, Jay wheeled Olivia out where they could see here but hospital policy says they can't take her out of the basket.  So...after being in terrible pain, I made it out of the bed and to a rocking chair.  Jay's family got to come in and meet their newest grandchild!!  They all seemed to agree that she was a keeper!!
Grandma and Olivia share a sweet kiss!!


Papaw and Olivia have a very intense conversation.  I think they were talking politics!!


They agree to disagree and hug it out!!


Aunt Kelley checking out the cute toes!!


Doctor Watson (the doc who did my c-section) came by to check on us...Plus our nurse Kristin...They were both awesome!!


Later, Darla brought us lunch!!!  MCDONALDS!!  Mommy looks rough but the food was great!!  They wouldn't let me take a shower yet so blame it on the hospital!!


mmmmmmm....chicken nuggets


Aunt Darla is smitten with Olivia!! (or Cupcake as she calls her)


GO HEELS!!


Jason came by also.  Unfortunately I missed this part bc I was asleep.

Brittney and Olivia also had some time together!!


Kellie and Olivia getting to know each other too!!  Kellie brought us Cookout for dinner...what a great chocolate milkshake!!!

So...Olivia had a busy 2nd day getting to meet lots of wonderful friends and family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Olivia is here!!!

Olivia was born on January 9, 2010 at 5:24 pm. She was 7lbs 9 oz and 21.5 inches long!! We are so happy to finally have her here with us!!

Olivia's Journey