Thursday, June 11, 2009

9 Weeks and counting!! -- Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Well...we have hit the 9 week mark. The baby has got to be growing bc I am craving all kinds of food. Anything I see on TV, I have to have. Last night I saw a pizza commercial and had to get it for lunch today. The baby wants what the baby wants!! I can't deny it yummy food!! Now...after eating is a different story. I don't always feel so good but the food was good going down!!

My friend Kellie said I needed to update you all on how the baby is growing so here goes...The baby is about the size of a grape this week (probably bigger with all the food I have consumed!). The baby no longer has a tail!!! No more baby tadpole!! His/Her sex organs are in place...we just can't see them yet. It will be about 2 more months before we are able to do that. The eyes are formed but won't open until week 27. (I hope they are bright blue like Jay's!!) It says the baby is ready for rapid growth...so if I look like a house the next time you see me...all I want to hear is "Joni, you look beautiful!!"...MAUREEN - MAKE SURE YOU TELL JIM THAT!!! More to come soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Olivia is here!!!

Olivia was born on January 9, 2010 at 5:24 pm. She was 7lbs 9 oz and 21.5 inches long!! We are so happy to finally have her here with us!!

Olivia's Journey