Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Say lots of Prayers

Today's Dilemma: I am so so so so so so hungry but cant keep anything down. Say your prayers that everything settles down. I am just so skinny...I might just waste away!! (haha)...nah, I can spare a few meals but don't want to. I just want to eat!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there Joni. I hope you will be able to keep food down soon. If you can't, call your doctor to see if they won't give you something to settle your tummy.

    When is your next doctor's appointment? I hope you will be able to hear the heart beat at that appointment.

    Call if you need anything!
    Love ya
    Aunt Kelley

    ReplyDelete

Olivia is here!!!

Olivia was born on January 9, 2010 at 5:24 pm. She was 7lbs 9 oz and 21.5 inches long!! We are so happy to finally have her here with us!!

Olivia's Journey