Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Telling Darla!! -- Saturday, May 30, 2009

Well...everything seems to be going fine. Still a few pregnancy symptoms that I can't shake...hopefully they will go away after the first trimester. I was going to eat lunch with my sister today. Jay and I decided it was ok to tell her about the baby. We wanted to tell people in person bc their reaction is priceless. Darla and I met in Greensboro at the Olive Garden. We talked about all the new things going on with our lives. Then I asked her what she was planning on doing in January...of course...her smart genes led her to say "Taking care of my neice or nephew". She had figured out my good news. She was very excited and started to cry. Then, like a big sister, she said "Why did you tell me when I was eating?" As a little sister, I can still annoy her :) Then we got to spend a lot of time talking about the baby...which I love to do, especially since I had kept it a secret for so long. One family member told...many more to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Olivia is here!!!

Olivia was born on January 9, 2010 at 5:24 pm. She was 7lbs 9 oz and 21.5 inches long!! We are so happy to finally have her here with us!!

Olivia's Journey