Tuesday, June 9, 2009
How to tell Jay?? -- Friday, May 08, 2009
So...if you have been around us long...you know Jay is very romantic. He got me a build a bear cowboy for our 6 month anniversay of dating with a sweet voice chip in it tell me how much he loved me. When he proposed, he also had that recorded on a wedding build a bear. So...what better way to tell him we are pregnant than to continue to the build a bear tradition!! I went to build a bear tonight and got him a cute brown teddy bear. I had it dressed like a doctor (surgeon actually bc they didn't have any white coats, just scrubs). I stuffed it and put my own voice chip in it. I just told him he had been a great husband and now he was going to get the chance to be a great father because we were pregnant!! I got it ready today hoping he will come home this weekend...but I don't think that is going to happen. I will just hold on to it until he returns. I also got him a cute bib that says "I love my daddy" and a cute onesie that says the same thing. They are both for girls bc I think we will have a girl!!! We will have to wait and see!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Olivia is here!!!
Olivia was born on January 9, 2010 at 5:24 pm. She was 7lbs 9 oz and 21.5 inches long!! We are so happy to finally have her here with us!!



No comments:
Post a Comment