Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Telling Kelley!! -- Sunday, June 7, 2009
Today, Lee, Kelly, Jacob, Kelley, and me (Joni) all went to lunch at Red Robin to chat. Jay didn't get to come because he had to work. We had a good lunch. Then Kelley and I took Jacob back home while Lee and Kelly went to the movies. Kelley and I had fun playing with Jacob. I was trying to wait to tell Kelley so that Jay would get to be there too when she was told, but he said it was ok to go ahead. So when Jacob went down for his nap, Kelley and I looked at the ultrasound on my computer. She was very excited!! We got to spend some time talking about the little baby to come...thinking pink thoughts...while Jacob slept. It was very exciting. One more person told!!! I love telling people!!! I think it is the best part of being pregnant!! (that is, until the baby comes!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Olivia is here!!!
Olivia was born on January 9, 2010 at 5:24 pm. She was 7lbs 9 oz and 21.5 inches long!! We are so happy to finally have her here with us!!



No comments:
Post a Comment