Tuesday, June 9, 2009
It's Just Gas!! -- Friday, May 08, 2009
Well...I foung out I was pregnant on Tuesday 5/5/09. I have been feeling a little sickly since then. My tummy was hurting pretty bad so I wanted to get it checked out. You hear so many stories about miscarriages these days...I wanted to see the doctor and make sure everything was ok. I called on Thursday and they told me to come in Friday morning at 8:30. I took a half day off work. I got there and met with Dr. Maddison. She is great!! I told her my tummy was really hurting and that I was feeling bloated...like my "friend" was still coming. Her diagnosis...GAS!! She said I got one of the best symptoms of pregnancy early!! Yeah for me!! :) If you come see me...don't stand too close :) (haha)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Olivia is here!!!
Olivia was born on January 9, 2010 at 5:24 pm. She was 7lbs 9 oz and 21.5 inches long!! We are so happy to finally have her here with us!!



No comments:
Post a Comment