Tuesday, June 9, 2009
The Start of Week 7 -- Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Today started Week 7. I am feeling ok except for a few symptoms. I am exhausted all the time. I also have a bad backache. The mornings are fun now with my vomiting and dry heaving!! I still feel sick after I eat. Other than that, things are good. I am trying to be positive bc all of this illness leads to a wonderful baby in the end!! I can't wait to see my little one. I read last night that the baby is the size of blueberry right now. It is growing hands and feet but still has a tail. I am growing a tadpole!!! Jay is super cute. He calls several times a day now to check on me and the baby. I can't wait to see him with his baby. He is going to be the best father!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Olivia is here!!!
Olivia was born on January 9, 2010 at 5:24 pm. She was 7lbs 9 oz and 21.5 inches long!! We are so happy to finally have her here with us!!



No comments:
Post a Comment