Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Telling Lee and Kelly!! -- Thursday, June 4, 2009

Today was our ultrasound day. Of course we were very excited...so excited that we needed to tell someone else about the big news. We went over to Lee and Kelly's. We were talking to them. Then I told Lee I had taken a picture for him. I pulled out the digital camera (we had recorded the ultrasound earlier that day on the camera). I got the camera set up so that he could see the ultrasound. His face was priceless. His lip dropped and he just looked at me. He said "I've seen this before." As Kelly sees his face she rushes over to see the pictures. As soon as she sees it, she screams so loud that Jacob is startled and starts screaming himself. He likes to scream but not for others to scream!! They were very excited for us too!! It is fun telling people and seeing how excited they get!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Olivia is here!!!

Olivia was born on January 9, 2010 at 5:24 pm. She was 7lbs 9 oz and 21.5 inches long!! We are so happy to finally have her here with us!!

Olivia's Journey