Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Meeting the Prenatal Nurse -- Monday, May 18, 2009

Today I worked a half day in the morning and then went to meet the Prenatal Nurse this afternoon. She was very nice. She was super shocked that Jay still did not know we were pregnant yet and that it had been about 2 weeks!!We discussed what I needed to eat and do to keep me and the baby healthy. We also discussed my family's medical history..and Jay's medical history also. She gave me lots of information about more prenatal vitamins and another thing called DHA to take to help with brain development (but we already know our baby is going to be super smart!!). She also gave me information about genetic testing if we wanted to do that. I left there feeling informed and overwhelmed. It was a good visit though!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Olivia is here!!!

Olivia was born on January 9, 2010 at 5:24 pm. She was 7lbs 9 oz and 21.5 inches long!! We are so happy to finally have her here with us!!

Olivia's Journey