Tuesday, June 9, 2009

FINALLY!! Telling Jay!! -- Sunday, May 24, 2009

Well....the big day FINALLY came. Jay got to come home today. He was very excited to be home...and I was glad to have him home. I let him get in the door and put his stuff down. We sat in the chair and chatted a little bit. Then I told him I had to give him his birthday gift that he didn't get before he left for Wilmington. I gave him the build a bear box. He opened it and saw the bear dressed like a surgeon. He was like "cute". Then I told him he needed to look at it more. I pressed the handle and he "listened" to the message like a man usually does and gave me a hug for all of my hard work. Then at the end of the message all he heard was "We're Pregnant! YEAH!!" He pulled away from me with a big smile and was like..REALLY?? I was like, YES!! I showed him all of the pregnancy tests I had taken (like 50 by this point!!) He had to get a beer and sit down. He just kept saying, "I can't believe we are going to be parents." So I proceeded to tell him all about the pregnancy experience so far and all my doctor visits. It was really cute to see him so excited! Then we went for a walk bc I think he needed some fresh air to digest all the news!! But the deed is finally done and he now knows that he is going to be a father in January!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Olivia is here!!!

Olivia was born on January 9, 2010 at 5:24 pm. She was 7lbs 9 oz and 21.5 inches long!! We are so happy to finally have her here with us!!

Olivia's Journey